Nuaire Drimaster Eco DRI-ECO-HC Positive Input Ventilation Unit (PIV) The DRI-ECO-HC provides whole home ventilation using the Positive Input Ventilation principle.
Introduce fresh, filtered air into the dwelling, encouraging the movement of air from inside to outside.
The unit is mounted in the loft space, drawing air through the filters and inputting it, at ceiling level, into the property.
The Nuaire Drimaster Eco DRI-ECO-HC Positive Input Ventilation Unit (PIV) provides whole home ventilation using the Positive Input Ventilation principle. Essentially the concept is to introduce fresh, filtered air into the dwelling at a continuous rate, encouraging the movement of air from inside to outside. To achieve this, the unit is mounted in the loft space, drawing air through the filters and inputting it, at ceiling level, into the property.
This unit also comes with a 7 segment display in the ceiling diffuser, offering complete control at the touch of a button without needing access to the unit located in the loft space. A lock function can be used to ensure the system remains tamper-proof.
Our range of Drimaster-eco units are fitted with an internal temperature sensor. This sensor continuously monitors the temperature in the loft, boosting the air volume when the loft temperature is above a set level.
If the loft temperature becomes excessive the unit will switch to standby mode (no airflow). Once installed, the airflow can be set to suit the house size and, if required, the way it responds to the temperature changes within.
The DRI-ECO-HC is a low energy whole home ventilation system. A cost-effective solution with a non -disruptive installation making it ideal for repairs and maintenance schemes.
Cures condensation dampness – PIV reduces the humidity in the air, curing condensation dampness and preventing mould growth Improved indoor air quality and healthy living environment – Indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas, are eradicated from the home.
- Modern, sleek circular diffuser – Provides occupant acceptability
- Hall Control – System controls located in the ceiling diffuser for easy commission and access for maintenance checks
- Filter change indicator – To ensure optimum performance is maintained
- Very low maintenance – Filter clean or replacement every five years
- Extremely energy efficient – System goes into standby during warmer months when there is no evidence of condensation
- Health benefit Clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers
- Meets Regulations – Meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy
- 7-year warranty 1-year parts and labour, remaining 6 years parts only (UK and Ireland only)
What Do The NHS Say
Moulds produce allergens (substances that can cause an allergic reaction), irritants and, sometimes, toxic substances.Inhaling or touching mould spores may cause an allergic reaction, such as sneezing, a runny nose, red eyes and skin rash. Moulds can also cause asthma attacks. Click Here to see the NHS information